Processing of personal data in Tronrud Engineering AS.
When you use our website or are in contact with us, Tronrud Engineering AS, will process personal data about you. Here you will find information about which personal data we collect, why we do this and your rights related to the processing of personal data.
The controller for the personal data we process is Tronrud Engineering AS, CEO Olav Tronrud. Contact information for Tronrud Engineering AS is:
Address: Flyplassveien 21, 3514 Hønefoss
Phone: +47 32 16 18 20
Org.nr.: 852 671 432
For questions regarding our processing of personal data, you may contact Trond Hetland, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: -+47 957 57 950.
- WHO DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA ABOUT
Our processing of personal data relates to the following persons:
- Private customers, private partners etc.
- Contacts with business customers, suppliers, partners etc.
- Visitors who register in our visitor registration
- Other people who are in contact with us
- COLLECTION, USE AND TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and use your personal data for different purposes, depending on who you are and how you got in contact with us. The personal data we process may include but is not limited to the following purposes:
- Reply to incoming requests: In such cases, we process personal data such as name, phone number, e-mail address and any personal data that you may have sent us in the request. Processing of personal data is necessary for us to help you and answer your request.
- Recruiting to new job positions in Tronrud Engineering AS: In such cases we receive, CVs, applications, recommendations, references etc. that contains different personal data about you. Processing of personal data happens based on your consent.
- Personal data exposed or required for the completion of a project or an order: Processing of personal data then happens based on a contract/agreement with you and is necessary to complete our assignment.
- Newsletters, marketing and providing information about our business: In such cases, we mainly process e-mail addresses and any other personal data that you have shared with us voluntarily. Use of your personal data directly or indirectly for marketing purposes only occurs if there is a legal basis for this. For example that you have given your consent. If so, you may withdraw your consent for processing personal data at any time.
- Name, company phone number, date and time of registration in our visitor register/access system. Processing of personal data is based on agreement/consent or is required for safety reasons.
3. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
We do not share or send your personal data to others unless there is a legal basis for such disclosure. Examples of such a basis will typically be an agreement with you or a legal basis that instructs us to disclose the information.
Where our processing is to be carried out on our behalf, hereby that Tronrud Engineering uses processor to collect, store or otherwise process personal data, we have contracts with the processors to make sure that the processors guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the law and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject.
- FOR HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We store and process your personal data as long as it is necessary in relation to the purpose for which they were collected. If we process your personal data based on your consent, we shall retain it until your consent is withdrawn or ceases to be valid. Personal data we process to fulfill an agreement with you is deleted when the need for personal information is no longer present.
The above does not apply to the cases where we are required by law to store personal information
- YOUR RIGHTS UNDER GDPR (DIRECTIVE 95/46EC GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION)
Under the GDPR, you, as a data subject have certain rights. For example:
- You have a right to request a copy of the personal data information that we hold about you
- You can request us to rectify and correct any Personal data that we are processing about you which is incorrect,
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and you can request us to erase your Personal data where there is no compelling reason to continue processing. This right only applies in certain circumstances; it is not a guaranteed or absolute right.
- You have the right to demand limited processing, object to processing and claim the right to data portability.
To read more about your rights, visit www.datatilsynet.no.
To use your rights, please contact Trond Hetland by e-mail: email@example.com.
We will respond to your request as soon as possible and no later than 30 days. For your own safety, we will need you to confirm your identity or provide additional information. We do this to ensure that we only provide access to your personal data to you and not someone else.
If you want to withdraw your consent for us processing personal data about you, you must clearly state which consent you want to withdraw and in what connection it is given.
- HOW TO COMPLAIN?
If you find a discrepancy between our processing of personal data and the description given here, or that we in other ways violate the GDPR, you may file a complaint to the Norwegian “Datatilsynet”. We would be pleased if you also informed us.
For more information on how to contact “Datatilsynet”, visit www.datatilsynet.no.
Tronrud Engineering AS
1st. June 2018